Nope, no magic pill or fairy dust here. Sorry.
But there are 3 things you can do today to help grow your business. Then do 3 more things tomorrow. The next day you could try doing 3 more things.
Get the message here? There is no overnight, magic pill. You need to take action DAILY and move towards your goals.
So what are the 3 things you could do? Let me give you some ideas:
1. Take action on SEO if your site isn’t ranked well. There are 2 choices here:
a. Do it yourself. Check out my book for all of the info you need to handle your own SEO (special introductory offer price: $14.97) (check it out now: http://www.ecombuffet.com/ebook.htm)
b. Request a consultation and proposal to get a formal evaluation of your site and see what it’ll take to get your site on top. Request your consultation here: http://ecombuffet.com/Consultation-request.htm
2. Get active on Facebook. Some ideas:
a. If you don’t have a Fan Page – get one. (Need help with that? Email me and I’ll get you a quote).
b. Invite new friends and fans so you can network and connect.
c. Post to your Fan page and engage fans.
d. Look into a contest to grow your fan base.
e. Make sure your Blog, Facebook, Twitter and site are all working well together for maximum benefit.
3. Get active on Twitter: (Need some help? Check out: http://www.ecombuffet.com/Twitter-quickstart.htm)
a. If you don’t have an account yet, get one started.
b. Writer tweets and engage your followers.
c. Connect with industry leaders.
d. Share content.
e. Build followers.
f. Learn how to use Twitter better with my Do It Yourself Twitter Quickstart Success program.
4. Build content for your site or Blog.
5. Write a newsletter or email offer for your list.
6. Check your Blog’s backend and be sure it’s properly configured with the right plugins to get maximum benefit.
7. Check your web stats and find areas you can improve your site to increase your bottom line.
8. Check for 404 errors and clean up your site.
9. Review Webmaster Tools and see what you can learn to improve the optimization of your site.
10. Review content and make sure there are no errors, make sure your copy is clean and tight and prepared to sell your site visitors when they enter your site.
11. Test your shopping cart to make sure everything works and is user friendly.
12. Invite guest Bloggers to add some interest, different perspectives and fresh content to your Blog.
13. Check on your PPC campaigns and see what you can improve.
14. Set up split tests on landing pages to improve results.
15. Find opportunities for you to be a guest Blogger.
16. Make sure your product feed is working and up to date.
17. Look into mobile search and mobile marketing.
18. Make sure your local listings are all accurate, up to date and optimized for maximum results and exposure.
19. Get active on LinkedIn.
20. Follow up with leads and prospects (key area that most businesses fail)
21. Identify opportunities that you have been too busy to take advantage of and get on it!
22. Get a press release out there.
23. Write an article for syndication (just know the rules and guidelines so this doesn’t end up working against you)
24. Get a video online and promote it like crazy.
25. Check out your competitors and see what you need to do to beat them out.
26. Build links.
There ya go – 26 ideas for you. Pick 3 and take ACTION.
To Your Action & Success,
Director of Marketing
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ecombuffet
Facebook Page: http://www.ecombuffet.com/SEO-Fanpage/